Sunday 11 November 2018

Athletics and Chilling at home

Hi guys. Today kind of sucked because I had to run 3 laps around the field because apparently they didn't do the sprints on athletics day (last Thursday)
I stayed home on Thursday to miss athletics to find out we had to do sprints today! Sigh. I also stayed home on Friday because I was really unwell and I'm staying home tomorrow because my school is having the day off tomorrow.

So I'm pretty lucky. Over the weekend I kind of chilled and binge watched some great horror movies, which was fun.
I have to go back to the optometrists this Thursday to decide if we're buying glasses. I think we will be because they have improved my eyesight for reading and stop me getting as much headaches.

That's basically everything that's been happening recently, sorry this is a short blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment