Monday 5 November 2018

Sewing at school

Hi,  I just remembered to write a blog lmao. Today I had to do sewing at school, and my sewing teacher full on rages! We have to make pajama pants and my friend has been away a lot so she's really far behind. Comment down below if you have ever done sewing or enjoy it!
Tomorrow after school my friends and I are going to hang out which will be fun, on Sunday my mum brought home this GIANT pencil case with tons of pencils, pens, highlighters etc. And inside there were over 20 mechanical pencils, and they are amazing for art. Sorry, I'm probably turning into an art geek.

Something else I felt like mentioning is, I don't get many or even any users liking/commenting/viewing my posts, I don't expect it to happen any time soon and to be honest, I don't really mind. I don't write these for the fame, I write these because I have a passion for writing and I would like to write more publicly.

Who knows, in a year I might have 5,000 followers. Maybe in 2 years I'll still have 0. Either way, it won't stop me from writing. ♡

(Sorry to end on a serious note, lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment