Sunday 25 November 2018

Mufti Day :(

Hi, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy with school stuff and completely forgot about my blog.
An update on my glasses, I'll be buying my own pair in a couple of weeks. They are only reading glasses, though.
I've been working on this project at school and even though it sucks because the items we need to purchase are expensive, it's still really fun. I have to look around my house for some items that I can bring in tomorrow. Because next week we are having a little market day at my school and we get to sell the products we have made. (Which is cool, I think the money we earn will be used for something we can have at the school.)

Last week on Friday we had a mufti day at school, (which is where you come in to school wearing anything you want, because our school has a uniform.) I strongly dislike mufti days because everyone judges the clothes you wear, and will make fun of you if you aren't wearing anything "trendy"

Anyway, I have things I need to get done so I might update you again this week. But if not, I will definitely update you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment