Monday 15 October 2018

Best Friend Holiday

The excitement is real!

Where do I begin...So. This weekend is a 3 day weekend, but. This Friday I get the day off school and my best friend and I are going away for 4 days!!! *bubbling with excitement*
We also have something on at school on Friday so I get to miss out! It's not anything bad, it's just...I don't usually go away for 4 DAYS!
I'm sorry. I'm really excited...I wont be able to blog when I'm away because there isn't any wifi where we're staying. Which kind of sucks but oh well.

My best friend and I have have known each other for a few years now and it's been some of the most entertaining few years of my life. Specifically us hanging out because basically everything else in my life kind of sucks.

Anyway, I'm about to go draw and I need some good names for any new OC's I create. (OC means original character) So yeah, if you have any ideas it would be great if you could comment them down below. 👌 I really enjoy art and I draw every single day, even during class haha.

Because I had school today I hung out with that toxic friend (you will understand what I mean if you read my last blog) and to be honest. She wasn't too bad today. Which is good. Unfortunately I'm pretty bad at making new friends so when none of my other friends are available, I don't have much choice.

Ooooh yay! Dinner is ready, time to get myself some FOOOOOD! Sorry, that was quite random. Hope to update you soon, if anyone is genuinely reading haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment