Sunday 28 October 2018

Netflix, Glasses, Thunderstorm and Hailstorm

Guess what I got...I'll give you a hint. Looking through lenses...? Basically I got lone glasses, which  means that when you go to the optometrist, you can borrow a pair of glasses for a few weeks. (They give you lenses that will benefit your eyes I guess.) Mine are reading glasses, I use them for reading, writing, drawing, and going on my device. Thankfully I don't have to wear them to school. Because last time I wore glasses at school I got made fun of, which was annoying.

Other than that, I haven't had much come up recently. Apart from the fact I binge watched all 3 seasons of Riverdale in two days. And I'm now watching Sabrina. I love to have a TV show I can watch for hours after school. Because after a long day of hell, Netflix is just what I need.

Today was pretty average. Toxic friend was absent, there was a thunderstorm and a hailstorm which makes school all the more exciting. Except my best friend has a phobia of thunder, so I hope she was okay  :(

Anyway, I will continue watching Netflix with my hot chocolate and bowl of peaches (I know, random) So I'll update you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment