Sunday 21 October 2018

Fun Holiday

Hey there, today I got back from my friend holiday and it was so much fun. We did tons of fun and cool things together and it was really amazing. It's now the evening as I'm writing this and I remembered about my blog so I thought I'd give a short update.

Tomorrow I'm going to school, which I'm not really looking forward to because I'm not very fond of school. But thankfully I have people I can hangout with.
When I was away for 4 days, I did tons of reading and ever since the holidays I've been getting headaches frequently. Over the last few days I found it hard to see what I was reading and I got a headache everyday. I even have one now.

My mum said it could be something to do with my vision, and I might have to get a checkup at the optometrists again. Hopefully if I do have to get glasses again, they will actually look nice. Because my other ones are sort of ugly.

But anyway, I'm going to go for now because I feel ready dizzy and my head hurts :(

No comments:

Post a Comment