Wednesday 24 October 2018

...Glasses?

Today is the day I go to the optometrist. I'm quite nervous because even though I've been there a couple of times in the past, I'm worried I'll have to start wearing glasses (not permanently, just for reading and things like that) Last time I had to wear glasses at school I got made fun of, and I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen again...but worse.
However, I guess it would benefit me and my eyesight so I can't really complain about that.

Today is a school day, so I still have to get ready for school but then I'll leave for the optometrist. Then get dropped off at school. (I hope I won't be late)

Comment down below if you have had glasses in the past or if you wear them regularly. Might make me feel better :)

I should probably go now so I hope to update you soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment